- July 28, 2015
- Posted by: Jeremy Hess
- Category: Uncategorized
As contributing members of OpenStack, we are proud to be part of this amazing community that is at the forefront of the open source cloud world. We organize events and meetups around OpenStack and firmly believe in the OpenStack movement.
That said – OpenStack Tokyo is quickly approaching and we, like many, many others, have some great talks that we want to share with the OpenStack world. So, if you are interested in hearing any of the talks we submitted to the summit, go ahead and click on any of the links below and vote.
Subscribe to the OpenStack & Beyond Podcast RSS Feed. Go
Vote for your favorite talks by midnight Pacific Standard Time on July 30th and we look forward to seeing you in Tokyo!
In order to vote, first register here: https://www.openstack.org/summit-login/login?BackURL=/summit/tokyo-2015/vote-for-speakers
- Orchestration Tools Roundup with Deeper Dive
- An Approach for Migrating Enterprise Applications into OpenStack
- Method in the Madness of Your OpenStack DevOps Tool Chain
- Tooling for Operations: What’s Old is New Again
- Hybrid Cloud Orchestration on OpenStack
- TOSCA-based Orchestration for OpenStack
- Building NFV applications using CloudFoundry and TOSCA
- Real-World OpenStack Hybrid Cloud Orchestration
- MANO-based Orchestration for OpenStack
- Running NFV with IPv6 on OpenStack
- Advanced VNF scaling and healing, state preservation of a complex VNF system with multiple VNFs/VDUs MANO language)
- Handling Application Scale Out and Failover in OpenStack
- Deep Dive Into Highly Available OpenStack Architecture, from Infrastructure to Application Workloads
- OpenStack Infrastructure for Any Workload, Anywhere – Containers, VMs and Bare Metal, Private and Public
- Best Practices For Cloud Ready OpenStack Application Workloads
- Introduction to Cloudify
Thank you from the Cloudify by GigaSpaces team!