Get a in depth primer on what's becoming the de-facto standard for modeling Cloud and NFV Applications
These two intensive video sessions are the first of their kind to publicly cover the fundamentals of TOSCA language and how it can be implemented for cloud orchestration using the Cloudify project. The sessions are led by Cloudify's own Tal Liron - a 2016 Open-O TOSCA All Star.
TOSCA, the “Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications”, is rapidly becoming the de-facto standard for cloud application and NFV abstraction language and is supported by industry leaders such as IBM, Intel, CA, Redhat, GigaSpaces, Cisco and more, TOSCA is an open project and is managed and governed by the Oasis consortium.
Who are the videos for?
This course is intended for anyone who is looking to get a introduction to TOSCA and how it can be used in the real world. Typically these would be System Engineers, DevOps, Network Engineers, Application Developers, and Operations Managers.
Upon Completion You Will:
- Understand the basics of the TOSCA language and how it's used
- Be able to develop your own TOSCA blueprints
- Deploy and use TOSCA blueprints with Cloudify Orchestration
Duration: 4 Hours
The following are not covered in the videos, but are needed to fully understand:
- Basic Linux command line skills, including directory and history navigation
- Basic file-editing skills, in particular opening, editing, and saving files in VIM