Access the Cloudify Lab On Demand
Get started with a free trial of hosted Cloudify Environment!
The easiest way to experiment with Cloudify Manager on a fully enabled OpenStack environment
Are you looking to get easily started with using and evaluating Cloudify? Want to get an actual feel of how you can easily deploy applications at a click of a button? Want to upload and work with NFV themed blueprints in a OpenStack environment?
In the Cloudify Lab you will have access to a dedicated OpenStack environment, where you can also continue evaluating the environment, and deploying other examples as well.
The Cloudify Lab is launched from a easy to use dashboard, and can instantiate your environment with a click of a button. You will also receive a guide to get easily started. Our lab also includes a guided tour of the different things included in Cloudify, what they mean, and how to use them.
Highlights of the hosted Cloudify environment:
- Pre-built Cloudify Manager and Cloudify Composer
- Runs on OpenStack
- Pre-loaded with Cloudify blueprints that cover several common use cases
- Includes a Getting Started guide
- Possibility to extend environment to a larger, more robust POC friendly managed service
What will you learn?:
- Basic steps for using the Cloudify manager.
- How to upload and deploy a blueprint
- How to access existing blueprint examples and the self service catalog
- Managing multiple tenants and plugins
- Using auto scale and auto heal workflows
Easily register for the Cloudify Lab, to try out Cloudify. No credit card required!