We’re back again with some brand-spanking new talks on everything OpenStack! We’ve got great stuff to share on NFV, hybrid cloud, API development, containers, and even a community talk.
The OpenStack Summit is a favorite of ours, and we really want to show you what we’ve got, so help us out and vote for Cloudify talks by February 17th!
Check out OpenStack & Beyond for more great content! Go
We look forward to seeing you in Austin!
In order to vote, first register (if you are not already an OpenStack member) here: https://www.openstack.org/join/register/?membership-type=community
- Orchestrating Kubernetes on OpenStack, AWS and Azure
- Multi-VIM Network Orchestration on OpenStack
- Running OpenStack in Production
- The Epic Container Orchestration Tool Faceoff
- Architecting Robust End to End Environments with VMware and OpenStack
- Introducing Project ARIA (Agile Reference Implementation of Automation)
- Open Source NFV: The Whole Nine Yards
- How to Develop for OpenStack APIs
- The Great Distro Bakeoff – Our Journey in Setting Up an OpenStack Environment that Actually Works
- Location-based EPA for NFV Environments
- Project OPNFV – Base System Functionality Testing (Funkiest) of a vIMS on OpenStack
- Implementing Data Intensive Virtual Network Functions on Top of OpenStack
- Tips from Community Managers: Effective Strategies for Building a Vibrant User and Developer Community
- OpenStack Infrastructure for Any Workload, Anywhere – Containers, VMs and Bare Metal, Private and Public
Thank you from the Cloudify by GigaSpaces team!