It’s that time of year again to pack up and ship out to the next OpenStack Summit and Team Cloudify is ready to rock Vancouver.
Twice a year, people with varying backgrounds and experience with OpenStack come together to learn about the technology, hear what’s new in the ecosystem and begin a dialogue about the next version of OpenStack. We on Team Cloudify are excited to get out there and talk enterprise pure-play orchestration, network functions virtualization (NFV) and the TOSCA standard to see how we can help Stackers orchestrate their OpenStack and hybrid clouds.
TOSCA, NFV, Docker and all things pure-play orchestration for OpenStack with Cloudify. Go
We’ve got a lot cooking with Cloudify and we can’t wait to tell you all about it in Vancouver. Check out some of these highlights for what to look for:
- Cloudify version 3.2 is on its way. More on Cloudify 3.2 here.
- Several Cloudify users are speaking at the Vancouver Summit.
- Cloudify now supports apps running on clouds powered by VMware, OpenStack, Amazon Web Services and SoftLayer.
- Cloudify now supports application orchestration across Linux container technologies, most notably Docker.
- Cloudify now supports ETSI-standard NFV orchestration, as well as IPv6, a reference architecture for TOSCA & Netconf/YANG integration, and a reference architecture for deploying virtualized network functions through the ClearWater Core project.
- Two lucky raffle winners will enjoy the view from the clouds on a seaplane flight over Vancouver.
See what’s new with Cloudify in Booth T62 to learn how one platform can extend an OpenStack environment across every other major cloud environment. And come hear us speak in these sessions at the Summit:
- Orchestration Tool Roundup – Kubernetes vs. Heat vs. Fleet vs. MaestroNG vs. TOSCA
- GigaSpaces: Real World Example of Orchestrating Docker, NodeJS and NFV on OpenStack
Looking for more? Stay up to date on the Summit buzz and OpenStack goodness with our OpenStack Summit Blog Series.
Tune in to our OpenStack & Beyond Podcast May 20th at 9am PST which we will be broadcasting live from the event to talk about everything exciting on the ground. Can’t make it? No problem! You can subscribe to listen later.
Keep those bags packed after Vancouver! Come join us and the OpenStack community in Israel for the OpenStack Israel event on June 15th in Tel Aviv. The 6th event of it’s kind, the rapidly growing OpenStack Israel community draws in crowds in the four and five hundreds with each event. Big names from Deutsche Telekom, TD Bank, Mirantis, HP and the OpenStack Foundation will be giving talks along with a packed agenda of community-elected speakers. Come join this vibrant community and keep the conversations going from Vancouver.
In the meantime, we can’t wait to rock with you in Vancouver!