The Cloudify Culture
With a fiesty start-up mentality backed by leading investors, Cloudify provides the ultimate platform for large enterprises to connect , control and automate vast network environments and we need you to make it happen! We pride ourselves on an open, agile and transparent workspace, healthy internal education and growth, competitive benefits and salary, and can provide you whatever you need to shine.
bike to work
play a musical instrument
languages spoken in office
DevOps Manager | Israel
We are looking for a DevOps manager that will be part of Cloudify’s R&D team and we will be in charge of building, maintaining and automating Cloudify’s build system and test automation systems in all clouds.
- Experience with Jenkins.
- Experience with Git.
- Programming in Python.
- Scripting with Bash.
- Familiarity with Pip.
- Working in cloud environments – AWS, Azure, OpenStack.
- Working with clouds’ APIs.
- Experience with virtualization environments – Vagrant, Docker.
SW Engineer – Cloudify Core Team | Israel
Cloudify being built for any cloud or environment – whatever the stack – and with an open source first culture, leverages some of the most exciting and latest technologies, from AWS, Azure, to GCP, alongside Kubernetes, Docker, Helm, CentOS/RHEL, RabbitMQ, NGinx -and is constantly looking to discover & integrate with more technologies. As a workplace that is built on principles of excellent culture – placing an emphasis on work-life balance – we’re looking for people who love what they do, are looking to help us strive to excellence and will always suggest ways to improve the system and learn new things.
- A (senior) coder.
- Linux Proficiency.
- BS in Computer Science.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience and familiarity with IaaS.
- Experience with SQL databases.
- Curious, excited about learning new things, likes to have fun.
Full Stack Engineer | Israel
Cloudify is constantly looking to discover & integrate with more technologies. As a workplace that is built on principles of excellent culture – placing an emphasis on work-life balance – we’re looking for people who love what they do, are looking to help us strive to excellence and will always suggest ways to improve the system and learn new things. We are looking for an experienced full stack developer, to take a dominant role in the company’s evolution, developing the product UI and designing it’s architecture
- Extensive experience with front-end libraries/frameworks (e.g., Angular, React).
- 3+ years of client-side and server-side development.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or a related field from a known academic institute.
- A self-learner with strong planning, coding and troubleshooting skills who is not afraid of challenge.
- Strong team player.
Senior Sales Manager | US East Coast
This is a unique opportunity to take a leading role in developing strategic accounts with Fortune 500 organizations. You will join a world-class sales force with opportunities for advancement, and be a part of a ‘can do’ industry-leading and growing company.
• Foster a sales excellence culture across all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to contract negotiation.
• Enhance C-level relationships with current and future clients, demonstrating business impact and ROI in a compelling and articulate manner.
• Focus on market data, understanding key accounts, developing relationships and pursuing the opportunities best suited to win.
• Interfacing with worldwide customers & partners through direct sales activities and support channels.
• Develop and drive enterprise SW platform sales strategies to meet sales objectives.
• 10+ years of enterprise IT software sales experience with a demonstrated track record of success from prospecting to closing.
• Proven experience in selling software middleware/platforms.
• Experience in and knowledge of Cloud and networking ecosystems is an advantage.
• Master in Business Administration or equivalent.
• Excellent English oral and written communication & presentation skills.
• Flexible to travel frequently.
Sales Engineer | US West Coast
If you: are an outside-the-box thinker, have the brains of an architect and the creativity of an artist, embrace change and know how to leverage it for growth… then we have a job for you! The Cloudify Sales Engineer is a senior, customer-facing technical pre-sales role with responsibility for evaluating a customer’s technical IT services, applications, and automation and cloud infrastructure requirements, and then designing comprehensive Cloudify-based solutions to meet and exceed customer expectations. The deliverable is a comprehensive cloud solution design with pricing, which is often part of a broader proposal, typically having defined deadlines for delivery to a customer.
- You will work in parallel across multiple customer engagements, which can be in various stages of maturity and complexity.
- You will work closely with each customer to understand, qualify, design, explain and present the Cloudify solution.
- You will consider the customer’s appetite for risk, ability to transform and adopt change, cost targets and service management expectations by utilizing the continually evolving public, private and hybrid cloud platforms and managed service offerings.
- You will also add value as an important extension to the product and engineering teams.
- Act as a liaison that bridges the market, customer requirements, industry trends and the development of the Cloudify platform.
- The ability to simplify and communicate complex technology to an executive level, both internally and externally.
- A good understanding of cloud models – Public/Private/Hybrid/SaaS/IaaS, and evolving cloud trends.
- A strong understanding of networking concepts.
- Experience with model-driven design and/or modeling languages – TOSCA, YANG, XML, and a declarative approach to technology.
- Familiarity with DevOps & Agile processes.
- Familiarity with the open source landscape and ability to drive open source business models.
Support Engineer | US
- Interfacing with Cloudify World-Wide customers through various support channels.
- Serving as liaison between customers and Cloudify internal groups and lead to problem resolution according to customer’s expectations.
- Resolve product issues coming from the field in Pre/Post Sales and production scenarios.
- Requires problem analysis, debugging, communication, escalation and issues resolution.
- Excellent customer relations and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible, dependable, organized and able to manage issues from A to Z under strict SLA.
- Team player with great personal relations.
- Problem solver.
- Advanced Troubleshooting skills in a high pressure environment.
- Technical experience with Cloud based technologies (OpenStack, K8S, containers).
- Technical experience with Linux, Windows, virtualized & cloud based environments.
- Experience in software development, preferably Python, Hands-on (coding & tools).
- Ability to travel.