Product Marketing Manager
Cloudify is looking for an amazing Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team!
You will be working within the product marketing & strategic alliances team that is responsible to drive business through product-led, partner-led, and sales-led initiatives.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible to ensure we effectively communicate the current and future value of Cloudify across the organization for customers, partners, and different personas.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Plan GTM strategy surrounding the launch of new products and releases
- Manage the cross-functional implementation of the marketing plans
- Develop sales tools for direct and partner sales including sales presentations, white papers, case studies, videos, etc.
- Drive & analyze creative marketing campaigns for new capabilities & features
- Own and maintain the marketing & sales materials for Cloudify’s channels
- Collaborate with pre-sales, marketing, and R&D teams
- +2 years of experience in product roles: product marketing / product management
- Experience working in a B2B company, ideally within the Cloud / DevOps industry
- Proven experience in marketing materials production
- Exceptional project management skills and the ability to multitask
- Proven content writing skills highly preferred
- Self-starter with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Marketing experience for Cloud / DevOps providers such as ServiceNow, Azure, GCP, AWS, NetApp is a significant plus