Access the Cloudify Lab On Demand
Are you looking to get easily started with using and evaluating Cloudify? Want to get an actual feel of how you can easily deploy applications at a click of a button? Want to upload and work with NFV themed blueprints in a OpenStack environment?
In the Cloudify Lab you will have access to a dedicated OpenStack environment, where you can also continue evaluating the environment, and deploying other examples as well.
The Cloudify Lab is launched from a easy to use dashboard, and can instantiate your environment with a click of a button. You will also receive a guide to get easily started. Our lab also includes a guided tour of the different things included in Cloudify, what they mean, and how to use them.
Highlights of the hosted Cloudify environment:
- Pre-built Cloudify Manager and Cloudify Composer
- Runs on OpenStack
- Pre-loaded with Cloudify blueprints that cover several common use cases
- Includes a Getting Started guide
- Possibility to extend environment to a larger, more robust POC friendly managed service
What will you learn?:
- Basic steps for using the Cloudify manager.
- How to upload and deploy a blueprint
- How to access existing blueprint examples and the self service catalog
- Managing multiple tenants and plugins
- Using auto scale and auto heal workflows
Register for the Cloudify Lab and in a few simple steps, no credit card required!