Webinar Take IT Operation Management (ITOM) To The Next Leve!
Cloudify’s new integration with ServiceNow ITOM allows CCoE and DevOps teams to ensure compliance consistently and automatically remediate cloud resource configuration with development teams. Developers can enjoy a self-service experience needed to rapidly spin up and tear down dev/test/production environments. In this webinar, you will learn best practices to:
- Define configuration and tag policies
- Maintain a state of deployed environments
- Identify policy violations between Dev and operations with a single pane of glass
- Execute remediation actions on the deployed environments
Join the webinar to learn more!
WEDNESDAY, JULY 27TH
11:00 EST, 16:00 BST
Accelerate provisioning and management of multi-cloud infrastructure while keeping efficiency and consistency between DevOps and CCoE teams. The deep integration of Cloudify with ITOM enables to automate of best practices in multi-cloud infrastructure while keeping efficiency and consistency between DevOps and CCoE teams.
- Regulate policies and automate configuration compliance and tag standardization on multi-cloud infrastructure: With ServiceNow ITOM and Cloudify, CCoE teams can define configuration and tag policies with ITOM governance, as well as identify violations and execute remediation changes by ITOM Governance & Cloudify.
- Eliminate compliance interruptions between DevOps and CCoE teams: Cloudify’s integration with ITOM allows to maintain the state of the deployed environment with Cloudify. It enables CCoE teams to remediate violations through ServiceNow while sustaining a single pane of glass between CI/CD pipelines and ServiceNow remediation actions.
- Reduce remediation downtime: The integration allows the execution of remediation actions on deployed environments (day-2 operations) without taking the environment down.
Join us for a special webinar featuring ServiceNow as we deep dive into this problem and reveal how Cloudify’s latest integration with ServiceNow Flow Designer and Service Catalog saves weeks of manual work allowing teams to automate development, test, and production environment requests; manage approval flows to ensure that cloud operations are authorized, and create custom infrastructure automation workflows using Flow Designer.
Sr. Principal Product Manager, ServiceNow
Sr. Solutions Architect, Cloudify
Director of Cloud Solutions, Cloudify