Integrate your DevOps toolchain into your CI/CD environment in one simple step!
Cloudify enables developers to spin up and tear down authorized development and testing environments, as well as update production environments with a few clicks.
Cloudify comes with an out-of-the-box integration with all major CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Circle-CI, GitLab, and more). Watch this video to see the integration in action.
Everything on ONE Platform
Integration and Interoperability
- Allow interoperability with other infrastructure orchestrations such as Cloud Formation and Azure ARM; avoid costly transformation of templates.
- Integrate Terraform and Multi Kubernetes clusters
- Integrate Terraform and Ansible Integrate with CI/CD framework (GitOps style)
- Integrate with ServiceNow
- Manage dependencies between modules and Terraform files
- Manage multiple concurrent Terraform versions (per environment); avoid painful upgrades of existing Terraform files.
- Built in secrete management
- Multi layer inputs per deployment, tenant, environment.
- Manage state files in DB, allow dynamic queries of state properties.
- Avoid free text secrets of state files.
- Graphical view of state files.
Dynamic Workspace (Environment)
- Ad-hoc assignment of template to environment
- Dynamic injection of secrets, inputs per environment
- Use the same template across development, QA, production environments
- Manage distributed location based environments (availability zones , clouds etc)
- Enable tagging and label grouping per environment and allow cross-environment operations.
- Apache 2 source license.
- Available as a CLI, container, Helm package or as a service.
Built in Workflow Management
- Continuous update (GitOps ready)
- Scheduled workflow and TTL
- Auto scale, heal: Scale Terraform and the rest of your application resources as a single unit
- Day 2 operations: configuration management, execute SSH or Ansible playbook
Bulk Operation & Scale
- Concurrent Runs: Run multiple Terraform modules at the same time across different accounts, tenants and clouds – as well as Terraform versions.
- Can manage millions of concurrent deployments.
Governance & Compliance
- Automate and manage the approval process of promoting and provisioning certified Terraform environments between teams.
- Built-in integration with ServiceNow.
On-Prem & Air-Gapped Environments
- Enterprises that uses highly secured environments often run in isolation from internet access (air gapped).
- Cloudify allows users to package all relevant resources locally and avoid any dependency on remote resources.
Management and Monitoring
- Experience a central multi tenant management console to control all Terraform models and versions.
- Monitor infrastructure drifts
- Tenant-aware catalog service; share certified Terraform templates between teams through a catalogue service.
EaaS: High level architecture
Cloudify seamlessly integrates with your exiting toolchain, converting your terraform into certified environments. The Cloudify environments then integrate with your exiting IT-SM or CI/CD tools and workflows