Dynamic workspace environments, managed at scale.
Evolve past IaC and start managing everything as code. Cloudify integrates with all existing Terraform modules and scripts and maps their dependencies while providing central control to run all workflows (apply, pull, plan).
Use Cloudify to execute day 2 operations (updates, upgrade, scale) and integrate them with the rest of your dev/ test/ production environments to continuously update and monitor all environments.
Your Terraform, Like Never Before.
Interoperability Between Deployments
Manage multiple concurrent terraform versions. Remove the need for painful upgrade of existing Terraform files.
Integration with all tools and technologies
Integrate & interoperate with the rest of your environments and infrastructure orchestration tools.
Everything on ONE Platform
Control all terraform models and versions with a central multi-tenant management console.
Book a Demo with our DevOps Specialists
Integration and Interoperability
- Allow interoperability with other infrastructure orchestrations such as Cloud Formation and Azure ARM; avoid costly transformation of templates.
- Integrate Terraform and Multi Kubernetes clusters
- Integrate Terraform and Ansible Integrate with CI/CD framework (GitOps style)
- Integrate with ServiceNow
- Manage dependencies between modules and Terraform files
- Manage multiple concurrent Terraform versions (per environment); avoid painful upgrades of existing Terraform files.
- Built in secrete management
- Multi layer inputs per deployment, tenant, environment.
- Manage state files in DB, allow dynamic queries of state properties.
- Avoid free text secrets of state files.
- Graphical view of state files.
Dynamic Workspace (Environment)
- Ad-hoc assignment of template to environment
- Dynamic injection of secrets, inputs per environment
- Use the same template across development, QA, production environments
- Manage distributed location based environments (availability zones , clouds etc)
- Enable tagging and label grouping per environment and allow cross-environment operations.
- Apache 2 source license.
- Available as a CLI, container, Helm package or as a service.
Built in Workflow Management
- Continuous update (GitOps ready)
- Scheduled workflow and TTL
- Auto scale, heal: Scale Terraform and the rest of your application resources as a single unit
- Day 2 operations: configuration management, execute SSH or Ansible playbook
Bulk Operation & Scale
- Concurrent Runs: Run multiple Terraform modules at the same time across different accounts, tenants and clouds – as well as Terraform versions.
- Can manage millions of concurrent deployments.
Governance & Compliance
- Automate and manage the approval process of promoting and provisioning certified Terraform environments between teams.
- Built-in integration with ServiceNow.
On-Prem & Air-Gapped Environments
- Enterprises that uses highly secured environments often run in isolation from internet access (air gapped).
- Cloudify allows users to package all relevant resources locally and avoid any dependency on remote resources.
Management and Monitoring
- Experience a central multi tenant management console to control all Terraform models and versions.
- Monitor infrastructure drifts
- Tenant-aware catalog service; share certified Terraform templates between teams through a catalogue service.