Building Large Scale Services with Microservices Orchestration
See how large scale systems based on Microservices patterns can be designed using TOSCA, and extended with open source Cloudify orchestration.
In this whitepaper we focus and discuss and how large scale systems based on the microservices patterns can be designed using TOSCA, and extended with open source Cloudify orchestration. This orchestration of microservices allows us to build and manage a scalable and highly available infrastructure on which container managers can run.
Also included in the whitepaper:
- Demystifying common microservices misconceptions
- Model-Driven Microservices with TOSCA
- Service Composition Pattern
- Continuous Service Deployment Pattern
- Putting it all together with Cloudify
Our whitepaper will help you make an informed decision on which path to take for completing your enterprise’s microservices strategy.