Cloudify Plugins Releases: AWSSDK 2.5.0, OpenStack 2.11.0, Azure 2.1.0, Utilities 1.9.2, Libvirt 0.5.0
- September 9, 2018
- Posted by: Trammell
- Category: Libvirt, Plugins, Release
Below are the latest Cloudify plugin updates:
AWSSDK Plugin v2.5.0
– New behavior for external resources in relationships.
– New + External = Perform Op (Current Behavior)
– External + External = No Op (Current Behavior)
– External + New = Op (Added New Behavior)
– Verify instances added to ELB on assoc.
– Raise ClientError and ParamValidationError on certain create operations.
2.4.2: Improve error handling on instances create.
2.4.1: Support Swift.
2.4.0: Support Using Password with Windows Agents.
2.3.5: Support EC2-Classic Security Groups.
Download the latest release of the Cloudify AWSSDK Plugin, version 2.5.0.
OpenStack Plugin v2.11.0
– Ensure deletion of resources that were created under a create_if_missing condition.
– Check for network ID provided as part of port node property.
– RBAC policy support added
– Flavor access and flavor extra-specs support added
– Add handling for bootable volume attribute.
– Change port fixed ip handling code to permit ports on more than one subnet.
– Add IPv6 Example
– Base internal volume bootable logic on API bootable flag.
2.9.6: Correctly set the availability zone runtime property when using an external volume.
2.9.5: Creating servers with multiple security groups.
2.9.4: Backporting change from 3.0.0 dev branch.
2.9.3: Improve Host Aggregate members handling.
Download the latest release of the Cloudify OpenStack Plugin, version 2.11.0.
– Add Support for WebApps, plan, publishing user.
– Adjust osDisk handling for managedDisk support.
– Adjust Storage Account resource data type for next generation storage accounts.
– Update to azure sdk version 4.0
– Support container service
1.8.0: Support certificate based authentication by accepting “client assertion”.
1.7.3: Add retry function to prevent IP Configuraiton leak.
Download the latest release of the Cloudify Azure Plugin, version 2.1.0.
Utilities Plugin v1.9.2
– Scalelist Up: Fix issue with scaledown on rollback
– Terminal Plugin: Show current messages as debug logs.
– Deployment Proxy: Fix issue with deployment outputs when adding nodes derived from deployment proxy node
– Scalelist Down: Support deep check property value
– Deployment Proxy: Install plugins and set secrets with create deployment.
– Scalelist Down: Additional example for update workflow
– Scalelist Down: Additional examples for remove instances by property value
without transaction id.
– Scalelist Down: Additional examples for remove instances created by install
Download the latest release of the Cloudify Utilities Plugin, version 1.9.2.
Libvirt Plugin v0.5.0
– Support reusing Networks.
– Support overwriting virtualization type.
Download the latest release of the Cloudify Libvirt Plugin, version 0.5.0.
For more information, see the changelog.