The Cloudify Culture
With a feisty start-up mentality backed by leading investors, Cloudify provides the ultimate platform for large enterprises to connect , control and automate vast network environments and we need you to make it happen! We pride ourselves on an open, agile and transparent workspace, healthy internal education and growth, competitive benefits and salary, and can provide you whatever you need to shine.
bike to work
play a musical instrument
languages spoken in office
Pre Sale Engineer | US
This is a unique opportunity to take a leading role in developing strategic accounts with Fortune 500 enterprise organizations in a multi-cloud fast-growing market. Join a world-class sales force with opportunities for advancement- be part of an industry leading, fast growing company.
- Interfacing with Cloudify US customers & partners through varies support channels
- Establish strong CXO level relationship
- Coordinate activities between internal groups & lead effective resolutions according to client needs
- Develop and drive enterprise SW platform pre-sale strategies to meet sales objectives
- Manage complex enterprise sales campaigns and pre-sale cycles
- 5+ years of enterprise IT software pre-sales experience with a demonstrated track record of successful POC’s turning into sales.
- Hands-on experience with one or more public or private solutions (e.g. OpenStack, Amazon EC2, Azure) and cloud automation
- Working knowledge of Linux and virtualization technologies
- Experience with Shell, Bash, and Python scripting
- Excellent English, highly articulate
- Flexible to travel
- Prior DevOps Engineering experience with Enterprise IT and operations teams
- Previous experience working in financial institutions
- Familiarity with one or more of the following: Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, CI/CD, K8S
Senior Sales Manager | US East Coast
This is a unique opportunity to take a leading role in developing strategic accounts with Fortune 500 organizations. You will join a world-class sales force with opportunities for advancement, and be a part of a ‘can do’ industry-leading and growing company.
• Foster a sales excellence culture across all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to contract negotiation.
• Enhance C-level relationships with current and future clients, demonstrating business impact and ROI in a compelling and articulate manner.
• Focus on market data, understanding key accounts, developing relationships and pursuing the opportunities best suited to win.
• Interfacing with worldwide customers & partners through direct sales activities and support channels.
• Develop and drive enterprise SW platform sales strategies to meet sales objectives.
• 10+ years of enterprise IT software sales experience with a demonstrated track record of success from prospecting to closing.
• Proven experience in selling software middleware/platforms.
• Experience in and knowledge of Cloud and networking ecosystems is an advantage.
• Master in Business Administration or equivalent.
• Excellent English oral and written communication & presentation skills.
• Flexible to travel frequently.