Cloudify for Jenkins
Cloudify delivers a single CI/CD automation plugin that integrates with all infrastructure automation toolchains, providing a consistent way to manage all environments - private & public - for a superior CI/CD Jenkins pipeline.Request a Live Demo
Run an automation template of choice without dealing with installation and configuration of each orchestration platform. Simply pass the relevant template to your build-step/ configuration parameters.
Jenkins build-steps and build-wrapper for Kubernetes and all other orchestration domains.
Consistent management across all orchestration domains via CI/CD Jenkins pipeline – passing configuration parameters, executing build-tasks, passing outputs, and handling failure; all managed consistently across your entire domain.
Built-in workflow designed to handle the update process by reloading relevant templates and re-executing on the relevant environment.
Logging & Workflow
Built-in log aggregation and workflow monitoring.
Jenkins pipeline plugin delivers consistent ‘privacy’ management of all credentials between relevant orchestration domains.
Eliminate duplicate work and complexity and integrate your multi-cloud environment into a set of reusable blueprints that can be shared across the different development pipelines. A leading choice of all CI CD pipeline tools.
- Native Jenkins Pipeline Plugin: simple configuration and integration with Cloudify manager
- Simplified UX for operators and users who prefer the Jenkins interface
- Upload, deploy, and install a Cloudify blueprint directly from Jenkins
- List environments and services available in the Cloudify catalog, and run / teardown as part of your pipeline steps.
- Instantly create Cloudify wrapper blueprints for Terraform template, Azure ARM, CloudFormation, Kubernetes