Control and Governance of Complex Multi-Cloud Enterprise Applications
Watch the live walkthrough of the Cloudify end-to-end solution lab of Multi-Cloud with Governance & Control - enabling the best of both worlds. This demo will walk you through an on-demand environment where you will be able to experience Cloudify Manager running on OpenStack, managing resources both on OpenStack and AWS.
Recorded Webinar | Live Demo and Walkthrough
Maintain Governance without Sacrificing Agility! In this session, we will showcase a live look at the multi-cloud lab, and how you can make the most of Cloudify’s application defined governance abilities in a hybrid cloud world.
Many of today’s global businesses weren’t born in the cloud. While cloud, and often times multi-cloud has become the operational reality, real-world banking, healthcare, insurance applications were largely not built with the cloud in mind, making it difficult to enable cloud at the click of a button.
Highlights of the webinar:
- Try model driven design of your apps with the built-in Cloudify Composer or two-way editable TOSCA blueprints
- Gain access to built-in applications & services through our catalog
- Chain your network services together into a service chain from the network services through the applications and run them on your Kubernetes cluster
- Test drive multi-tenancy capabilities to get a hands-on feel for isolation between environments, and a full view of the available control by the system administrator
- Experience full lifecycle management for the services via policies – auto-healing, auto-scaling, and deployment update (ideally updating the service chain to include an additional service)
- Open Q&A
Duration: 30 Minutes
Read the Application Defined Governance Whitepaper
enable increased control without compromising on agility